Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back Into The Swing of Things

This is my first term back at Drexel after six months of co-op in Los Angeles. I'm used to the 9-5 lifestyle (9-7 actually) and I'm having a little bit of a tough time readjusting to life as a student. I'm trying to re-learn how to effectively manage my time in order to get all the work done that I must do. It is especially difficult to stay on top of a class like Senior Project or SCRP Workshop becasue we do not meet regularly like other classes. It is easy to prioritize other classes when you are constantly meeting. The material and assignments stay at the front of your mind. Though I am readjusting atthe moment, I am confident that I will pull through and end up with a great Senior Project script. It seems like everyday I improve my time management efforts.

1 comment:

  1. As I've said to you before, managing your time is one of the most effective lessons you can learn. Take it seriously and always bump your writing to the top of the priority list.

    ReplyDelete